WHO IS THE MANAGER OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of data processing is ZAGO srl, with VAT number
09851460965 The contact details of ZAGO are as follows:
– Postal address: Via Giovanni Omboni 6, 20129 Milan, Italy.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party is informed that ZAGO has appointed a Data Protection Manager to whom he can contact for any matter concerning the processing of his personal data. The interested party can contact the Data Protection Manager through the following addresses: email@example.com,
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECT ZAGO?
ZAGO may collect the following personal data of the users of the ZAGO website: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN + CVV2) in compliance with the PCI DSS or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) make the registration, place an order online, get in touch with ZAGO or participate in promotions or surveys of ZAGO.In addition, ZAGO collects all the data related to its navigation on the WEB site and its interaction with the brand. All personal data collected by ZAGO come from the interested party, with the exception of contact details provided by friends or family members:
– For sending a gift certificate or other gift.
– To share saved bookmarks on the website.
WHICH PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the data subject will be processed for the following purposes, where applicable:
– Manage and develop registration on the WEB site. Registration requires the development of user navigation profiles on the WEB site. This profiling consists in the use of the customer’s personal data and the data related to its navigation such as products seen or added to the cart, the sections of the website visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer him the contents of the website, the offers, services and products suited to his profile.
– Manage and develop online purchasing. We use the customer’s personal data to process and deliver your order and inform it via e-mail and / or SMS of the status of the same.
– Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized data tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as a customer via email, SMS or traditional mail. The sending of this information involves the processing of user profiles, which consists of the use of personal data, the history of purchases if present, as well as navigation information on the website to evaluate certain aspects related to his personal preferences in order to offer him commercial communications suited to his profile.
– In communications to the customer will be customized content, products and services based on his interests.
– Management and issue of sales crediting documents: digital receipt, sales invoice or tax free.
HOW LONG WILL WE PRESER THE DATA?
ZAGO will only save personal data for the reasonably necessary time taking into account the need to answer questions or solve problems, make improvements, activate services and fulfill the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that you may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after which you have ceased to use ZAGO’s services. After this period, personal data will be blocked in all ZAGO systems.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS WHICH AUTHORIZES THE DATA PROCESSING?
ZAGO can carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of the following legal principles:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of the data subject collected in the execution of the sales contact. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If you do not provide them, you will not be able to make the purchase.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of ZAGO in its relationship with customers.
With respect to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the latter, if it has been granted:
– Management of registration on the WEB site.
– Management of sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the individual’s profile.
– Management and issue of the following sales accreditation documents: digital receipt and Tax Free.
– Management of the WIFI service in ZAGO stores.
The revocation of consent to the processing by the interested party will not affect the execution of the contract of sale signed between this and ZAGO.Private interest In respect to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of ZAGO: – The processing of profiles by browsing the website by a registered user, as well as all users that they have provided us with their own data for any other purpose. – The processing of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.- Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased or on the services used by ZAGO customers to know their opinion and improve them.Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our website remains safe, as well as help ZAGO to understand the needs, expectations and level of user satisfaction and therefore improve services, products and brands. All these actions are aimed at improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and purchasing experience. WHO CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA? The personal data of the interested party can be transferred / communicated to the following recipients: Administrations and organizations public in the cases required by tax law, at work, social security or any other applicable legislation. In addition, international data transfers may take place in the presence of the aforesaid sales / communications for which ZAGO will use the standard contractual clauses adapted by the European Commission and EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to countries that do not have a European Commission’s decision to adapt. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously demonstrated the adoption of suitable technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of the same. IN WHAT MANGO’S WAY PROTECTS PERSONAL DATA? data security such as firewalls, access control procedures and encryption mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to data and ensure confidentiality. For this purpose, the user accepts that ZAGO obtains the data for the respective authentication of the access controls. Furthermore, any transaction carried out through the WEB site will be via secure payment systems. The confidential payment data are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the recipient. ZAGO declares to have taken all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data processed, as well as to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER ON PERSONAL DATA? The user can exercise the following rights by writing to the email address info @ zagocosmetics .com: Right of access The user has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not ZAGO is processing his personal data and to access his personal data held by ZAGO. Right of rectification The user has the right to request that ZAGO rectify personal data if inaccurate or complete if incomplete. If it is registered on our WEB site, the user can easily correct such data by changing his / her profile. Right to cancellation / right to be forgotten The user can request that his / her personal data be deleted if, among other things, the data they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Treatment limitation rights The user has the right to request the limitation of data processing; in this case, they will be kept exclusively for the exercise of / the response to any complaints .Directive to the portability of data The user has the right to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and readable mechanically, and transmit them to a another person in charge if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is done by automated means. Opposition rights The user may object to the fact that his personal data are processed according to a public or legitimate interest pursued by ZAGO, including the processing of profiles. In this case, ZAGO will interrupt the processing of data, except for valid and legitimate reasons or for the exercise of / the response to any complaints. Automated individual decisions The user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects on the user or affects him in a similar and significant manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the stipulation or execution of a contract between the user and ZAGO, is authorized by the law applicable to ZAGO provided that it definesadequate measures to safeguard their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or based on their explicit consent. To process the request, we can ask the user to provide proof of his identity. ZAGO srl